Thursday, August 06, 2009

Super Breakfast

Of course I wake up early because I've been waking up early and Princess is snoozing. She's three hours behind me and she did take three separate planes to get here so I start in on making some blueberry pancakes. If you recall, Blueberries are a SuperFood and they were on sale at Harris Teeter last week so I am on the lookout for ways to dispense my blueberries into the stomachs of others (seriously, earlier that week I had Blueberries with Cheerios instead of the other way around).

I don't ever really remember making pancakes so I do a few practice rounds. Not so hard. Really good cookware helps I know (ah, another joy of living with someone who keeps a real kitchen). I'm in no rush, I make one at a time. I am pleased with the result.

Adam arrives and he gets the first try. I have also adorned the blueberry pancake platter with Clementines since those are also a SuperFood that I have in excess. I held off from putting baked beans on the side, tho.

I'm pleased to report both Teri and Adam enjoyed their Super Breakfast.

Wow, give Jamie one day home from work and out comes the Mama-cita.

No comments: