Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Day Fourteen, Fifteen, Sixteen & Seventeen

Ah, Shooting Star. This is where the days really all run together because it all pretty much consisted of the same things.

Jamie: Eat, read, nap, swim, walk and write.
Teri: Eat, read, nap, swim, walk and scuba.

So this entry will cover day fourteen, fifteen, sixteen and seventeen of our adventure in Africa.

It was a very romantic resort. There were flowers on our honeymoon bed. Everyone thought Teri and I were lesbians.

All things considered (spending every waking moment with each other) Teri and I got along quite well. There were a few fights here and there (surprisingly most about clothes).

On our last day, we took a romantic walk on the beach to celebrate our sister-ship.
video

Now, to the important adventures of the trip. Like looking for our laundry. The funniest thing in this clip is when my face goes from bitchy to friendly.
video
Teri attempts to do a video tour of the resort. I don't think what she shows below is a "typical African hut" - rather, it's a "typical hut at a resort in Africa." There's a difference.
video
Am I always this rude to Teri?
video
We pretend to be models on the beach video
I read a lot. I quickly went through all the books I had brought and was pleased when I found a bookshelf of novels left behind. I noticed "DaVinci" on the spine of one of the books and thought to myself "Ok, maybe it's time to read the DaVinci code." When I pulled the book out, I realized I was out of luck. It was The DaVinci Kodden.

Right book, wrong language.

Some shots of our paradise




Goodbye Shooting Star.

No comments: