Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Cheesy work & sports metaphors. But for real.

To hell with metaphors.  During our account management outing we were given the opportunity to hit one out of the park.  So, I stepped up to the plate.  For real.


Swing dancing, golf swing, baseball swing, tennis swing.  Not all the same thing.


I made contact with several of the balls you see at my feet.  I just didn't get them out of the cage.

Batting practice was followed by some food, department chat and then a game.  Against the Columbus Clippers.  Man, wherever I go, there you are C-Bus.



A few folks in the department knew what they were doing and did hit the ball almost out of the park.  During games, if this billboard gets hit there's a free salad or steak involved (anyone know how this work - every seen it happen).  I wondered what would happen if one of us hit it.



All in a day's work.

No comments: