Saturday, September 13, 2008

I've never felt so good about a pack of Twizzlers.

Three weeks until I depart to Africa to hike Mt. Kili.
Took a first crack at the packing list.
The process of having to research, purchase and pack two pages worth of supplies bring out the best and worst in me.
Today was boots day.
And these are the options.
Something old (right), something new (left).
Can I take both?


Also took a bike ride today. Most of it on the American Tobacco Trail. Not my favorite ride, but the ATC can get me where I want to go. And there's not much traffic.

Also saw a few shows up at DSI (Dirty South Improv). Proceeds from the shows this weekend went to the YMCA. Proceeds from concessions also went to the YMCA. I've never felt so good about a pack of Twizzlers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And look, you've got something blue as well. Dare I ask if you borrowed one of the boots?