Don’t take too long to think about it. Fifteen books you’ve read that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall in no more than 15 minutes. Copy the instructions into your own note, and be sure to tag ME if I tagged you.
Diane flipped the kid books switch. Looks like I haven't read a book since 5th grade.
1. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
2. The Corrections
5. From the Mixed Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler
7. Love Monkey
8. The Adventures of Cavalier & Clay
9. The Time Traveler’s Wife
10. Ramona Quimby, Age 8
11. James & The Giant Peach
12. The Phantom Tollbooth
13. Little House of the Prairie
14. The Five Little Peppers and How They Grew
15. The Brief and Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao
In other news, Team Bob Saget got second place tonight. We were a big group (actually, technically we were too big this week). With two sets of new folks there were multiple conversations occurring and I felt disoriented. Funny birthday shot at the end though.