Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Cleaning Out the Camera Phone

Bowling in Chapel Hill. I did alarmingly well. The girls bowling next to us were in short shorts. Who bowls in short shorts?

Was able to visit Princess in Seattle on the tail end of a work trip. This is Teri's pooch, Pilot. Smoochies.

Then we went skiing. And look what we found on a black diamond.

If you read this blog, or know me, you know that I love to play Taboo. I made my sister buy her very own game so that we could enjoy it together in Seattle.

I was taking all the pics so asked Teri to snap a few and maybe get me in one of them. I'm sorry, Ter, but my hair tendrils don't count. She gets tons of pics of her man and dog but forgets about sister Jamie. Loving you too, Princess. MmmBill in the mmmbackground.

Oh, I love you anyway Princess. Why we are yellow in my pics, I don't know. My camera phone was feeling creative.

No comments: