Friday, February 20, 2009

Florida

It's been cold in RDU, so a trip to visit some family was in order. First, a walk on the beach with a visit to the roots of a fallen tree covered with shells.

My parents loan us the car to drive up to Orlando to visit my aunt. For the most part, I was a "good kid" but unfortunately the last time I borrowed my parents car I brought it into New York and it got broken into and my dad had to drive up to New Hampshire in February with one window missing. Not good.

So, when the headlight is hanging from a wire off the front of the car, I wonder if my parents are trying to get me back. Or kill me.

We heard a noise as we were driving and them Adam noticed something out of the corner of his eye. We pulled over to a CVS and realized the headlight was hanging on to the front of the car like a lose tooth. Fortunately, we were at a CVS so we just went in, got some tape, and went on our merry way.

I enjoyed seeing my Aunt Lorraine, cousin Laura and her family. My second cousin, Anthony used to have little crush on me (second cousin, so he's like 9, or something - i might live in the South, but my family is not from here). He was none to pleased when I showed up with a boyfriend in tow and didn't talk to Adam or I the whole trip. I'm hard to get over. I know it.

No comments: